Riyadh to Taif
The trip from Riyadh to Taif promises an exciting adventure-filled experience with picturesque travel through varied landscapes and cultural attractions. As you travel along this road, you will come across many tourist attractions exhibiting Saudi Arabia’s beauty and charm. If you plan to go by bus, Northwest BUS is the best option for bus travel.
Choosing a bus from Riyadh to Taif with Northwest BUS will open doors to our extensive fleet of buses where all your traveling needs are systematically taken care of. With Northwest BUS, you can expect best-in-class service and an uber-luxurious bus trip to Taif.
- State-of-the-art amenities provide you with a luxurious travel experience
- A drive through the breathtaking views of the Al Hada Mountain range
- Designated stops at traveler-friendly points to keep you refreshed
Things to do in Taif
Explore Shafa Mountain Reserve and enjoy the tranquility of the natural sanctuary.
Visit historical places like Shubra Palace.
Explore shopping and indoor parks in Jouri Mall.
Northwest BUS has an extensive fleet of buses in both VIP and Normal categories. Riyadh to Taif by bus is a 9-hour 43-minute trip available to you across various times of day. You will get a chance to explore various landscapes and cultural attractions.
Riyadh to Taif Bus Fare
Northwest BUS provides VIP bus service as well as normal bus services for passengers across different time slots of the day. The Normal class ticket for the Riyadh to Taif bus route costs SAR 167.00 or SAR 159.00 for 1 adult.
Travel Tips and Recommendations
For your and other passenger’s convenience and safety, we advise you to follow certain guidelines such as
- Keep all the required travel documents with you throughout your trip and present them when requested
- Smoking is strictly prohibited onboard. Please adhere to this policy to maintain a clean and smoke-free environment.
- Arrive at the travel stop or station at least 1 hour before departure for intercity trips.
- Front seats are reserved for families. Please respect this arrangement to allow families to sit together.
- Keep your valuable and breakable luggage secure. Responsibility for their safety rests with you. Keep necessary travel documents accessible.
For more information and detailed travel advisory Click Here
Frequently asked questions
You can find the bus timings and fares on our website at https://booking.nwbus.sa/online/ or contact us at + 966 920020590
Riyadh to Taif is a 9-hour 43-minute trip and you will be provided with all the comforts and amenities to make your trip comfortable and memorable.
The Normal class fare for Riyadh to Taif costs SAR 167.00 or SAR 159.00 per adult.
The documents while travelling are as follows:
For Saudis and GCC country citizen
- Original copy of ID card as proof of identification.
- Original copy of family card for companions.
- Identification letter or valid student ID card if you’re a student for discount opportunities.
- Social affairs card for persons with disabilities for reduced fees or special arrangements.
For Citizens of non-GCC countries
Original residence permit or valid passport as proof of your residency or visitor status.
Changes are free of charge. You will only be charged the price difference between tickets, if applicable.
- 48 hours before the scheduled departure, a cancellation fee of 5% will be deducted from the ticket price.
- Within the period of 48 to 24 hours before the scheduled departure, a cancellation fee of 30% will be deducted from the ticket price.
- Between 24 hours and the scheduled departure time, the ticket value is non-refundable.
- If the passenger does not show up after the departure of the trip, the ticket will be cancelled, and no refund will be issued.