Riyadh to Al Madinah
Northwest BUS provides a luxurious travel experience and not just transportation. The Riyadh to Al Madinah trip takes you to the ancient charm of Al Madinah through the bright dunes of Riyadh, choosing a bus from Riyadh to Al Madinah offers not just a mode of transportation but an enriching experience. When you travel with Northwest BUS, you can experience a fusion of luxury, amusement, and attentive care, turning your trip into a memorable experience rather than merely a ride.
- Cutting-edge features to give you an amazing vacation experience
- Travel through tangled rows of closely spaced mud-brick dwellings of Al Ula
- Designated breaks to keep you refreshed at tourist-friendly locations
- A drive through a street offering spices, silk, and other items of Saudi Arabian origin
Things to do in Al Madinah
Explore the history and spirituality with its timeless allure
Enjoy the shopping experience in Al Rashid Mega Mall and Al Manar Mall
Visit religious places like the Prophet Mosque, Mount Uhud, and Archer’s Mountain
Northwest Bus has multiple options in its bus service in both VIP and Normal categories. Riyadh to Al Madinah by bus is a 13-hour trip available to you across various times of day. You will get a chance to explore historical, cultural, and religious attractions amidst the utmost luxury.
Riyadh to Al Madinah Bus Fare
Northwest BUS provides VIP bus service as well as Normal bus services for passengers across different time slots of the day. The Normal class ticket for Riyadh to Al Madinah bus route costs SAR 233 for 1 adult.
Travel Tips and Recommendations
For your and other passenger’s convenience and safety, we advise you to follow certain guidelines such as
- Keep all the required travel documents with you throughout your trip and present them when requested
- Smoking is strictly prohibited onboard. Please adhere to this policy to maintain a clean and smoke-free environment.
- Arrive at the travel stop or station at least 1 hour before departure for intercity trips.
- Front seats are reserved for families. Please respect this arrangement to allow families to sit together.
- Keep your valuable and breakable luggage secure. Responsibility for their safety rests with you. Keep necessary travel documents accessible.
For more information and detailed travel advisory Click Here
Frequently asked questions
You can find the bus timings and fares on our website at https://booking.nwbus.sa/online/ or contact us at + 966 920020590
Riyadh to Al Madinah is a 13-hour trip and you will be provided with all the comforts and amenities to make your trip comfortable and memorable.
The Normal class fare for Riyadh to Al Madinah costs SAR 233.00 per adult.
The documents while travelling are as follows:
For Saudis and GCC country citizen
- Original copy of ID card as proof of identification.
- Original copy of family card for companions.
- Identification letter or valid student ID card if you’re a student for discount opportunities.
- Social affairs card for persons with disabilities for reduced fees or special arrangements.
For Citizens of non-GCC countries
Original residence permit or valid passport as proof of your residency or visitor status.
Changes are free of charge. You will only be charged the price difference between tickets, if applicable.
- 48 hours before the scheduled departure, a cancellation fee of 5% will be deducted from the ticket price.
- Within the period of 48 to 24 hours before the scheduled departure, a cancellation fee of 30% will be deducted from the ticket price.
- Between 24 hours and the scheduled departure time, the ticket value is non-refundable.
- If the passenger does not show up after the departure of the trip, the ticket will be cancelled, and no refund will be issued.