Jeddah to Al Madinah
The trip from Jeddah to Al Madinah will provide a riveting experience of cultural richness and historical significance. The road that connects these two towns serves as a passage through some spectacular attractions that offer an insight into Saudi Arabia’s rich tapestry of heritage. When you select the Northwest BUS as your mode of transport, you can be assured of having an enriched travel experience full of comfort and convenience.
Northwest BUS is a leading transport service dedicated to providing passengers with a smooth and comfortable travel experience. Northwest BUS offers not only your safety but also your comfort with a fleet of modern and well-maintained buses, allowing you to focus on the beauty unfolding outside your window.
- Innovative features to enhance your trip experience
- Explore the rugged beauty of the Al Hijaz Mountains
- Rest periods are offered to rejuvenate you in tourist-friendly areas
Things to do in Al Madinah
Discover spirituality and history with its everlasting charm
Enjoy the shopping experience in Al Rashid Mega Mall and Al Manar Mall
Visit religious places like the Prophet Mosque, Masjid Quba, Mount Uhud, and Archer’s Mountain
Northwest BUS has an extensive fleet of buses in both VIP and Normal categories. Jeddah to Al Madinah by bus is a 5-hour 30-minute trip available to you across various times of day. You will get a chance to explore cultural richness and historical significance in the lap of luxury.
Jeddah to Al Madinah Bus Fare
Northwest BUS provides VIP bus service as well as normal bus services for passengers across different time slots of the day. The Normal class ticket for Jeddah to Al Madinah bus route costs SAR 68.00 for 1 adult.
Travel Tips and Recommendations
For your and other passenger’s convenience and safety, we advise you to follow certain guidelines such as
- Keep all the required travel documents with you throughout your trip and present them when requested
- Smoking is strictly prohibited onboard. Please adhere to this policy to maintain a clean and smoke-free environment.
- Arrive at the travel stop or station at least 1 hour before departure for intercity trips.
- Front seats are reserved for families. Please respect this arrangement to allow families to sit together.
- Keep your valuable and breakable luggage secure. Responsibility for their safety rests with you. Keep necessary travel documents accessible.
For more information and detailed travel advisory Click Here
Frequently asked questions
You can find the bus timings and fares on our website at https://booking.nwbus.sa/online/ or contact us at + 966 920020590
Jeddah to Al Madinah is a 5-hour 30-minute trip and you will be provided with all the comforts and amenities to make your trip comfortable and memorable.
The Normal class fare for Jeddah to Al Madinah costs SAR 68 per adult.
The documents while travelling are as follows:
For Saudis and GCC country citizen
- Original copy of ID card as proof of identification.
- Original copy of family card for companions.
- Identification letter or valid student ID card if you’re a student for discount opportunities.
- Social affairs card for persons with disabilities for reduced fees or special arrangements.
For Citizens of non-GCC countries
Original residence permit or valid passport as proof of your residency or visitor status.
Changes are free of charge. You will only be charged the price difference between tickets, if applicable.
- 48 hours before the scheduled departure, a cancellation fee of 5% will be deducted from the ticket price.
- Within the period of 48 to 24 hours before the scheduled departure, a cancellation fee of 30% will be deducted from the ticket price.
- Between 24 hours and the scheduled departure time, the ticket value is non-refundable.
- If the passenger does not show up after the departure of the trip, the ticket will be cancelled, and no refund will be issued.