Riyadh to Jeddah
Travelling from Riyadh to Jeddah has never been this easy and luxurious. With Northwest BUS services from Riyadh to Jeddah, you can experience a timely, comfortable, hassle-free travel experience. Choosing a bus to Jeddah from Riyadh with Northwest BUS will open doors to our extensive fleet of buses where your travelling needs are taken care of. With Northwest BUS, you can expect best-in-class service and an uber-luxurious bus trip to Jeddah.
- State-of-the-art amenities to provide you with a luxurious travel experience
- A drive through Rub-Al-Khali- the third-largest desert in the world
- Designated stops at traveller-friendly points to keep you refreshed
Things to do in Jeddah
Visit Historical places like the Jeddah Sculpture Museum, Al Rahmah Mosque, and Jeddah Port Lighthouse
Explore the panoramic views of Jeddah Corniche
Enjoy shopping at Red Sea Mall
Discover the essence of art, festivals, and architecture in Jeddah
Northwest BUS has an extensive fleet of buses in both VIP and Normal categories. The 12-hour trip available to you across various times of day takes you through some breathtaking landscapes amidst supreme comfort along with state-of-the-art amenities at your service throughout.
Riyadh to Jeddah Bus Fare
Northwest BUS provides VIP bus service as well as Normal bus services for passengers across different time slots of the day. The VIP class fare for Riyadh to Jeddah costs SAR 238.00 for 1 adult while the Normal class ticket for Riyadh to Jeddah bus route costs SAR 218.00 for 1 adult.
Travel Tips and Recommendations
For your and other passenger’s convenience and safety, we advise you to follow certain guidelines such as
- Keep all the required travel documents with you throughout your trip and present them when requested
- Smoking is strictly prohibited onboard. Please adhere to this policy to maintain a clean and smoke-free environment.
- Arrive at the travel stop or station at least 1 hour before departure for intercity trips.
- Front seats are reserved for families. Please respect this arrangement to allow families to sit together.
- Keep your valuable and breakable luggage secure. Responsibility for their safety rests with you. Keep necessary travel documents accessible.
For more information and detailed travel advisory Click Here
Frequently asked questions
You can find the bus timings and fares on our website at https://booking.nwbus.sa/online/ or contact us at + 966 920020590
Riyadh to Jeddah is a 12-hour trip and you will be provided with all the comforts and amenities to make your trip comfortable and memorable.
Northwest BUS provides two categories of buses. The VIP class fare for the Riyadh to Jeddah bus is SAR 238.00per adult while the Normal class fare for Riyadh to Jeddah costs SAR 218.00 per adult.
The documents while travelling are as follows:
For Saudis and GCC country citizen
- Original copy of ID card as proof of identification.
- Original copy of family card for companions.
- Identification letter or valid student ID card if you’re a student for discount opportunities.
- Social affairs card for persons with disabilities for reduced fees or special arrangements.
For Citizens of non-GCC countries
Original residence permit or valid passport as proof of your residency or visitor status.
Changes are free of charge. You will only be charged the price difference between tickets, if applicable.
- 48 hours before the scheduled departure, a cancellation fee of 5% will be deducted from the ticket price.
- Within the period of 48 to 24 hours before the scheduled departure, a cancellation fee of 30% will be deducted from the ticket price.
- Between 24 hours and the scheduled departure time, the ticket value is non-refundable.
- If the passenger does not show up after the departure of the trip, the ticket will be cancelled, and no refund will be issued.